Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
Sea Mount is a 4 star Tourism Grading Council of South Africa rated self-catering suites. It has 3 ultra-modern secure and spacious (between 35 and 60 square metres) self catering suites in the heart of the scenic & stylish holiday destination of Camps Bay. They are a mere 10min drive from Cape Town city centre, the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium and within walking distance to the Camps Bay beach and its excellent restaurants and shops.
Sea Mount suites is great for holidaymakers and business people alike.
- 4 star Tourism Grading Council of SA rated
- Separate entrances
- Access to solar heated swimming pool
- Off street parking
- 32 inch LCD TV’s or 40 inch Smart TV for Seaview
- Full bouquet DSTV and DVD player
- Monitored electronic security system linked to
- Serviced daily
- Washing machine for all suites (free of charge)
- Charlotte Rhys liquid soap, shower gel,
shampoo/conditioner and body lotion
- Memory foam mattress
- Selection of pillows (including memory foam)
- Wireless (wi-fi) internet access
- I-Pod docking station
- Use of GPS
- Weber gas BBQ on all balconies
- Telescopes on balconies for sightseeing
- Air conditioning
- International plugs
- Mosquito plug
- Within walking distance to the shops, restaurants
- Airport transfer available at additional charge
- Heated towel rail
- Underfloor heating in sunset suite bathroom
- Access to private gym
- Pilates classes at surcharge
- Thai massages at surcharge
- Non smoking throughout
- Baggage storage and use of private gym facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- 4 Star
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Parking Space
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Shopping District
Sunset suite is a 1 bedroom suite (measuring approx. 60 square metres) with its own private entrance, and spans out onto a balcony with sea and mountain views and a swimming pool and garden below. It sleeps two and features a large bedroom with king size bed, separate bathroom with a large shower, work desk, dining table and sun-loungers.
Comfortably furnished, with an open plan lounge and dining room that slides open onto a patio overlooking the sea with garden and pool area below.
from R2 010 per nightEnquire
Seaview suite is the ultimate in luxury. It is a large 1 bedroom suite (measuring approx. 56 square metres) with its own entrance, and spans out onto a balcony with sea and mountain views and a swimming pool and garden below. It sleeps two and features a large bedroom with extra length king size bed, separate bathroom with a large shower overlooking the sea and bath, couch, coffee table that converts to a dining table and outside furniture.
TV is a Smart 40 inch plasma TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with large fridge, oven and hob, and many other amenities. Comfortably furnished, with an open plan lounge and dining room that slides open onto a patio overlooking the sea with garden and pool area below.
from R2 615 per nightEnquire
Mountview suite is a 1 bedroom suite (measuring approx. 35 square metres) with its own entrance, and spans out onto a small balcony with mountain views (including Lions Head, Table Mountain and the cable car, and the 12 Apostles). It sleeps two and features a spacious bedroom with queen size bed, separate bathroom with a large shower.
Comfortably furnished, with an open plan lounge / dining area that slides open onto a balcony overlooking the mountain.
from R1 550 per nightEnquire
- Check in from 14h00 Check Out: 10h00 All 3 suites have linen supplied.
- All kitchens are equipped to meet your basic catering needs with a microwave oven, coffee and cappuccino machine, toaster, kettle and fridge.
- The Seaview suite has a more complete kitchen.
- There is a Weber gas BBQ on the balcony of all suites. All necessary crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils are provided.
- All 3 suites are available on a daily (minimum 2 days), weekly or monthly basis. Access to private gym on the property is provided free of charge.
- Pilates and Thai massages are available at a surcharge.
If cancelled between 30 and 60 days before date of arrival, then 25% of total booking charged.
If cancelled between 15 days and 30 days before date of arrival, then 50% of booking charged.