Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
The Bingley Place Garden Apartment exudes a uniquely cozy and welcoming atmosphere. It has two beautifully appointed bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The main bedroom has a king sized extra length bed and the 2nd bedroom has twin beds that can be made up as a double bed if requested before arrival.
A fully equipped kitchen offers all the modern conveniences and the combined dining area and lounge spills out onto a private patio where meals or cocktails can be enjoyed while soaking up the beauty of the sea and sunset. There is also an outdoor shower and a private bath area for a unique experience of bathing under the African stars with the surf pounding on the rocks below.
Antiques, original artworks, and beautiful vintage furniture from the 1920’s are creatively coupled with modern conveniences to make this unique space feel like home!
The Bingley Place Garden Apartment also offers the following facilities :
- A King sized extra length bed
- Two single beds
- Heater panels
- An original fireplace
- Electric blankets
- DVD player
- An armed response alarm system
- Dedicated parking
- An electronic entrance gate.
Bingley Place is fully serviced 5 days a week (excluding public holidays), so there is no need for you to clean or even make your beds while holidaying. This spoiling, coupled with the amazing views and the intimate Theatre on the Bay virtually next door makes Bingley Place’s Garden Apartment the perfect destination for your Cape Town stay.
- DVD Player
- Entertainment District
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Maids Service
- Parking Space
- Private Garden
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Sea Views
- Serviced Daily
- Towels Provided
- In order to make a booking, we require 50 percent of the total property rental cost.
- No contract will exist until we have received this amount plus your signed and completed booking form.
- The remaining balance must be paid by the due date, which is usually at least one month before your arrival.
- If the balance has not been paid by the required date we shall be entitled to cancel your booking and retain the full deposit.
- If your booking is only made within four weeks of your arrival, you will generally be required to pay the full rental payment at the time of the booking unless otherwise agreed and indicated.
- A Security deposit of 10 percent is required.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damage to the property or its contents, and any breakages or loss of keys and remote controls for any damages you might incur.
- On the day of departure, this deposit less any amount deducted for breakages will be refunded to you in cash.
- Bingley Place provides a cleaning service from Monday to Friday from 9am till 4pm.
- The rental cost includes electricity, water, council rates and levies, satellite TV, 6gigs wireless internet, pool cleaning and garden service.
- Linen, bath towels and beach towels, hairdryers and liquid bath soaps are provided.
- If you wish to cancel the booking, the person who signed the booking form must do so by notifying us in writing via email or fax.
- Unfortunately this property is not very child friendly and the issues of concern for guests with younger children are steep drops from the top patio and an unfenced pool without pool cover.
- Guests staying with children do so at their own risk and are urged to take all due care and attention during their stay.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any injuries on this property.
- The pool is to be used at your own risk.
- A local calls only telephone (upstairs unit only) and wireless internet service are provided.
- The wireless internet facility is limited to 6gigs after which more can be purchased.
- Only those persons named on the Booking Form may use the property and under no circumstance may the total number of people sleeping on the property exceed the maximum number stipulated.
- We are entitled to request you and your party to vacate the property if this rule is not complied with.
- The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the behaviour of everyone using the rental property during the rental period.
- If anyone in your party or any guest or invitee behaves in an unacceptable manner by any civilised standard, the entire party may be required by us to vacate the property without further notice.
- This is a non-smoking property and you are kindly requested to refrain from smoking inside the rented premises.
- It is the responsibility of the person named on the Booking Form to insure that the alarm is set and all exteriors doors and windows are closed every time the property is left unoccupied.
- Due to high velocity winds and unexpected rain, it is imperative that the glass doors and windows are secured properly when retiring or when leaving the premises as well as any outdoor cushions that have to be stored inside.
- Your notice of cancellation will only be effective from the date of its receipt by us.
- On cancellation eight weeks or more before the rental we will refund the full deposit
- On cancellation eight to four weeks before the rental 50 percent of the total property rental paid shall be retained
- On cancellation four weeks and less prior to the rental, 100 percent of the property rental paid shall be retained.