Views: Ocean, Mountain
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum Stay: 3 days
This 7 bedroom property is unique in that it is only 50m from the famous and secluded Bakoven and Beta beach. Situated below Victoria Road in Beta Road, this property is known to be the largest house closest to the water along the Atlantic Seaboard. Fully renovated in 2013, this is an ideal family property which offers guests a large dining and living area leading out onto the pool and patio. Summer evenings can be spent outdoors enjoying a barbecue on the beautifully manicured grass whilst taking in Camps Bays memorable sunsets.
The spacious 7 en- suite double bedrooms are all located on the ground and upper levels of the property and beds can be configured to either king or twin options. The 2 main bedrooms are alongside each other and include a lovely outdoor area with sea views. As this is a family friendly villa, a pool fence has been made available to guests. This can conveniently be inserted into the tiles alongside the pool. Any other requirements for children during your stay will be provided at an additional cost.
- 7 Bedrooms all on-suite with either king size or single beds.
- Fully air-conditioned in all areas.
- Private swimming pool with pool fence if needed.
- TV and stereo in lounge
- TV in both main bedrooms
- Mini sound systems in all bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washing and drying machines
- Electronic safe per room
- Single garage with direct access and off street parking
- Serviced daily
- Monitored electronic security
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Children (1 -17 years)
- DVD Player
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Self Service
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Secure Parking
- Washing Machine
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
All deposits are non-refundable. We strongly advise guests to purchase trip cancellation insurance, which will reimburse the cost of air tickets and other non-refundable trip payments. International, medical, baggage loss and delay insurance are also recommended. Should cancelled accommodation be resold, cancellation fees will be refunded less a 5% handling charge. Should payment not be received timeously, Blue Views reserves the right to automatically cancel such reserved accommodation. Cancellations are valid only if advised and accepted in writing by facsimile or e-mail. In the event of an early departure by the tenant, Blue Views reserves the right to charge for the full original booking.